Wednesday, November 21, 2012

19**20**21

19
I am thankful that my husband has a job.  With all the politics and economic troubles.  I am SO thankful that we have an income right now that can support our family.
\\20
I am thankful for my education.  Past and future.  I am thankful that I live in a place where women are allowed an education.  I am thankful for parents who taught me to value education and thinking for yourself.  I am thankful for the chance to educate my children.  And I am thankful for the chance to finally complete my education.

21
I am thankful for my marriage.  (I know I already said I was thankful for my husband but this is different).  I am thankful that after thirteen years we still are here.  I am thankful that we both know the value of working hard at marriage when the world around us doesn't think its that important.  I am thankful that I am in a marriage with equal partners who respect each other, not a boss and a servant.  I am thankful for a partner in my parenting efforts and a cheerleader in my personal struggles   I am thankful that I got to choose my own partner and that G-d provided a great one.


No comments: